Get to know us
The Britt family started raising produce on the land in 1948 when John and Lucile Britt began selling fruits and vegetables in the front yard of their house on the east side of Scenic Dr. The original market was built in the early 60's and by the mid 70's, their son Richard had picked up the business. The basement was added on and he continued to sell fruits and vegetables all over the tri-state area.
In 2006 Richard retired and the business was sold to his son Richard, Jr and wife Angela.
In 2012 the new market was built 1/4 mile North of the original location.
We are thrilled to say much of the original land is still in production today.
Richard and Angela both finished degrees from K-State in 2007. His is a degree in Fruit and Vegetable production and Angela's is in Management. Along with their 3 small children, the Britt's run the farm full time and are always looking to better the soil and the crops they grow.
They are excited about expanding the store to include more locally produced items.